Honors and Senior Theses in EEP
Have you thought about writing a thesis? If requirements are met, you can enroll in:
You can also apply for research funding for your thesis in the Student Initiated Portal of SPUR.
A Sample of EEP Alumni Honors' Thesis
- Scott Kaplan. 2014. "Alternative Crop Adoption: A Study from Cote d'Ivoire," PRESENTATION (mentor David Zilberman, ARE)
- Natalie Mezaki. 2017. "Using Econometrics to Test the Effects of Environmental Injustice on Performance in School" THESIS, PRESENTATION (mentor: Brian Wright, ARE)
- Sophie Andrews. 2018. "Temperature Response in U.S. Electricity Demand, an Investigation into Adaptive Preferences," PRESENTATION (mentor: James Sallee, ARE)
- Ryan Saraie. 2018. "Impacts of the California Solar Initiative on Solar Energy Adoption" THESIS (mentor: Meredith Fowlie)
- Tyler Jacobson. 2019. " Estimating Willingness to Pay for Cleaner Air" VIDEO, THESIS (mentors David Card, Economics; Sofia B. Villas-Boas, ARE).
- Kipper Berven. 2020. "The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act's Impact on Ground Water Withdrawal in the Sacramento Hydrologic Region," THESIS (mentors Sofia B. Villas-Boas, ARE; Ellen Bruno, ARE).
- Ryan Andresen, 2020. "Does Drought Surcharge Pricing Induce Water Conservation?" THESIS (mentor Sofia Villas-Boas, ARE).
- Xinyue Gao, 2020. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Organic Consumption Among Young Adults in California" THESIS (mentor Sofia Villas-Boas, ARE).