- International Trade
- Development Economics
WORK IN PROGRESS:
“The Good China Syndrome: Local Effects of Chinese Housing Investment in the U.S.” (with C. Zhang and L.S. Shen)
“Agglomeration and the Effect of Government Spending on Economic Geography” (with D. Koustas)
- UC Berkeley, Ph.D., Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018 (expected)
- Yale University, MESc in Environmental Economics, 2012
- Shantou University, B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2008
Student Marshall, Yale University, 2012
Jubitz Family Endowment for Research Fund Award, 2012
First Prize Winner of “21st Century Lenovo Cup” English Speaking Contest of College Students in China, 2008
- Graduate Student Instructor for International Trade (undergraduate) at UC Berkeley, Spring 2016.
- Graduate Student Instructor for Macroeconomics (undergraduate) at UC Berkeley, Spring 2015.
- Graduate Student Instructor for Development Economics (undergraduate) at UC Berkeley, Fall 2014 and Fall 2015.
- Instructor for Introduction to Economics at Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes at Stanford University, Summer 2015.
Phone: +1 510 717 4677
Address: Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics
University of California Berkeley
207 Giannini Hall #3310
Berkeley, CA 94720-3310