- Urban economics, political economy, labor
Poisoned by Policy: The Impact of the Flint Water Crisis on Political Participation (with Eleanor Wiseman). Working paper.
- Ph.D. Environmental Economics, UC Berkeley, (2021, expected)
- M.Sc. Agricultural and Resource Economics, UC Berkeley (2017)
- M.Sc. International and Development Economics, University of San Francisco (2015)
- B.A. Economics, Cornell University (2010)
Doctoral Fellow in Economics of Reproductive Health, Institute for Women's Policy Research, 2020. ($17,500)
American Cultures Engaged Scholarship Fellow, UC Berkeley, 2019-20. ($500)
Teaching Effectiveness Award, UC Berkeley, 2020.
Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor, UC Berkeley, 2019.
Synar Fellowship for the Study of American Politics, UC Berkeley, 2019. ($3,000)
Soroptimist Fellow, 2019. ($10,000).
Upjohn Institute for Employment Research Fellow, 2018-19.
Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics Fellow, UC Berkeley, 2018-19. ($15,000)
Housing and Displacement Researcher, San Francisco City Planning Dept, 2016-18.
Sacheti Family Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 2018. ($2,375)
NSF Fellow, Data Science for the 21st Century, UC Berkeley, 2015-17. ($50,000)
- Data Science for the 21st Century - Eric Van Dusen - Graduate Student Instructor - UC Berkeley - Spring 2020
- Health and Environmental Policy - Michael Anderson - Graduate Student Instructor - UC Berkeley - Fall 2019
- Introductory Applied Econometrics -- Sofia Villas-Boas - Graduate Student Instructor - UC Berkeley - Spring 2018
- Introductory Applied Econometrics -- Anchaal Jain - Graduate Student Instructor - UC Berkeley - Fall 2017
Associate Professor of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley
Associate Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics
Phone: (510) 643-8742
Transamerica Associate Professor of Business Strategy, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
Phone: (415) 770-2763