- Energy & Environmental Economics
- Urban Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Development Economics
“Ground Control to Major Tom: the importance of field surveys in remotely sensed data analysis," (with I. W. Bollinger, T. Carleton, S. Hsiang, J. Proctor, B. Recht, E. Rolf, and V. Shankar), Working Paper.
“The Impact of Wind Generation on Wholesale Electricity Prices in the Hydro-Rich Pacific Northwest,” (with C.K. Woo, J. Zarnikau, I. Horowitz, J. Wang, and A. Olson), IEEE Power Systems, 28.4 (2013), 4245-4253.
“Valuing Vegetation in an Urban Watershed,” (with N. R. Netusil), Landscape and Urban Planning, 104.1 (2012), 59-65.
- Ph.D. – Agricultural and Resource Economics; UC Berkeley, 2018 (expected)
- M.S. – Agricultural and Resource Economics; UC Berkeley, 2016
- B.A. - Economics, Environmental Analysis (summa cum laude); Pomona College, 2010
National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship ($136,000).
Giannini Foundation Grant ($26,120).
IRLE Research Grant ($15,141).
Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics Research Grant ($12,000).
Pomona College: Phi Beta Kappa (1 of 3 Junior Inductees); Pendleton Prize in Economics; Backstrand Economics Award; Schultz Environmental Award (2008 & 2009); Pomona Scholar (2006 - 2010).
- Spatial Data and Analysis (MPP), Graduate Student Instructor, Fall 2016
Chancellor's Associate Professor of Public Policy, UC Berkeley
Associate Professor, Agricultural and Resource Economics, UC Berkeley
Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
Agricultural and Resource Economics, UC Berkeley